2. Inventory data
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
3. Web analysis with Google Analytics
Only in exceptional cases is a full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf this website's owner, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports about website activities, and provide the website's operator with further services related to website and Internet usage.
The IP address sent from your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data by Google. You can prevent storage of cookies by appropriately setting your browser software; in this case, however, please note that you might not be able to fully use all functions offered by this website. In addition, you can prevent data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected and processed by Google, by downloading and installing a browser plug-in from the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIP()", IP addresses being truncated before further processing in order to rule out direct associations to persons.
4. Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a "disable cookies" option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
Following subscription to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for our own advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again. Cancellation is possible at any time. The following consent has been expressly granted by you separately, or possibly in the course of an ordering process "I would like to subscribe to your newsletter"
You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, then unsubscribe via e-mail to email@example.com.
6. Social plug-ins from Facebook
7. YouTube plug-ins
On this website plugins of Youtube.de/Youtube.com are used that is - represented by Google Inc. – operated by Youtube, LLC, Cherry Ave., USA. If you call up such an internet page of our website that is provided with plugins, a connection is made to the Youtube servers and the plugin shown by notifying your browser on the internet. Hereby it is transmitted to the Youtube server which of our internet pages you have visited. Are you at this time logged in as a member of Youtube, Youtube assigns this information to your respective personal accounts of this platform. When using these plugins such as clicking / start button of a video or sending a comment, this information is associated to, for example, your Youtube user account, what can only be prevented by logging out before using the plugin. For information on the collection and use of data by the platform or plugins, refer to the privacy policies: www.youtube.com
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org